Jon E. (“Jase”) Ingram, Jr.
- General Civil Litigation
Jon E. Ingram, Jr. (Jase) practices in the area of general civil litigation in both the state and federal courts of Georgia, representing clients in numerous areas including personal injury, insurance coverage disputes, false arrest, sexual harassment, and business litigation issues.
Jase Ingram has practiced law in a private practice for over two decades, after dedicating the first two years of his legal career to a clerkship with the Honorable Walter C. McMillan, Jr. of the Middle Judicial Circuit of Georgia. During this time, Mr. Ingram was also a Juvenile Court Judge for the Middle Judicial Circuit.
Mr. Ingram is a member of the Augusta Bar Association and past member of the Young Lawyer's Club of Augusta. He is a past president and treasurer of the Augusta Bar Association and past treasurer of the Young Lawyer's Club.
Jon E. “Jase” Ingram, Jr. graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1992 with a B.S. degree in Management, with high honors. He achieved his Juris Doctorate from the University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude, in 1996.
Jase Ingram and his wife, Julianne, are active members of their community and church. They are the parents of two children.
Current Employment Position
- Honorable Walter C. McMillan, Jr. of the Middle Judicial Circuit of Georgia, Clerk
- Juvenile Court Judge for the Middle Judicial Circuit
- Augusta Bar Association, Past President, Treasurer and Member
- Young Lawyer's Club of Augusta, Past Treasurer and Member
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- Juris Doctorate - 1996
- Honors: cum laude
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S. Management - 1992
- Georgia, 1996